Thursday, November 9, 2023

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning

 I slept poorly again last night. I didn't take a sleeping pill last night because the doctor did not want me to become dependent on them. I may take one tonight though. I was awake at 4:00AM and could not get back to sleep. Finally about 5:00AM, I just got up, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day.

Blondie was out there when I opened the front door waiting for his breakfast. I took it out for him. After he ate and left, the little black and white cat came to eat and also the pitch black one too. They both ate and left and then I finally caught "the  weather on the 8's"

Today is to be 58 degrees and  cloudy, tomorrow is to be 65 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 65 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is  be 66 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 68 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 68 degrees and partly cloudy, and Wednesday is to be 68 degrees and partly cloudy...again,,,no rain..and we desperately need rain. 

I was about to take my walk and then I stepped outside. It is 48 degrees out there. It's way too cold to walk that mile today. I will start cleaning the apartment instead. It needs it. It's been a week since it was cleaned.

I got the floors mopped and the vacuuming finished too. The sweeper is charging now. Now all I have to do is dust and I will do that later. I am very tired now.

More Even Later... I will go back to my book for awhile. I will try to call Sally later and see if she wants to go to lunch at noon...possible at the Dairy Queen in Independence...you can;t beat their $7.00 chicken with french fries and a drink and a hot fudge sundae.

More Later...

I called Sally and we went up to Independence to the Dairy Queen there and had that $7.00 special...three pieces of chicken and fries and a drink and a hot fudge sundae. It's always good!

Then we went to Wal Mart where she was looking for a pair of Jeans for a friend. She didn't find what she was looking for so we just went on home. I dropped her off at her car repair shop. It needed service.

More Later..

I dropped by the repair shop I take my car to and asked about the new mirror for my rider's side mirror. It came in yesterday and they will install it next Thursday. 

It's 52 degrees now. I intend to take a sleeping pill tonight. I didn't sleep all that well last night without one.  I don't want to get hooked on those things but I do want some decent sleep.

I took my bath early ..before 5:00PM in fact. It's 6:11PM now and I will read some more before I go to bed....and hopefully...to sleep tonight.

2 comments:

Kay said...

Oh gosh! It's Thursday already!!! Sheesh!
The doctor also didn't want me to become dependent on sleeping pills. I actually still have Ambien from 2 years ago.

Margie's Musings said...

My doctor prescribed Temazepam 15MG