Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Tuesday and a Good Night's Sleep

 I slept well last night and was only up once to take my two meds. I finally got up at 6:00AM, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I made my breakfast and then turned on the TV to find Blondie waiting for his breakfast. I got it out to him and he ate his fill and left. Then the little grey cat came to eat too. I have Blondie and a smaller edition of Blondie and a pure white cat all eating here. That's four again. I started with four several years ago but one by one they either quit coming, died or someone adopted them. There's also a grey one, So I'm back to four.

I will go buy some flavored water this morning. I also want to vote. Tomorrow at 2:30PM, I have a doctor's appointment with Dr. Christensen to check on my blood pressure. I will take it myself later this morning to see how it's doing. I have doubled my blood pressure pills as he told me to.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" this morning and have had both my coffee and the Chai Latte and a breakfast bar.

Today is to be 82 degrees and partly cloudy,  Tomorrow is to be 82 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 57 degrees and mostly cloudy, Friday is to be 64 degrees and  mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 65 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 67 degrees and sunny and Monday is to be 67 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week...no rain...again!

More Later... 

I'd like to mow today but the grass is wet...dew, I imagine. Maybe it will dry later and I can mow.  I would like to get the front done and perhaps the back. I will just have to wait and see how it goes. The west side is always bigger and harder. 

It's 7:34AM now and I would also like to take my walk. 

I called the City of Caney to see when the polls opened. They opened at 7:00AM and will close at 7:00 PM. So I went and voted. Then I went to the market and bought a carton of grape flavored water and another coffee cake mix for next Sunday's breakfast at church.

More Later...I still wanted to take my walk so I grabbed a grocery sack and walked my usual mile and picked up trash along the way.. 

I took my walk and now would like to mow my yard but I may not be up to it..especially if the grass is still wet. Plus there are a billion of my neighbor's leaves on it.

The grass was dry now so I mowed.

I mowed the front yard this evening. I emptied two full bags of leaves.  Maybe I can mow the back tomorrow. It depends on if the grass is dry. I will need to rake the leaves away from the fence too.

I took my bath afterward. Afterward, I read for an hour. It's  7:26PM now. I think I will go back to the book until 9:00PM or so. That is if I can stay awake.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Hope Josh will be able to fix your side mirror.

Kay said...

Good luck with your blood pressure. Everybody in my family has to really watch their blood pressure. I am lucky to not have that problem yet... BUT I have ALL KINDS of other health problems that feel worse than theirs.