Monday, January 8, 2024

Monday and Rain

 I slept well last night again and was up at 5:00AM. I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day.

I opened the front door a couple of times but it is raining and there were no cats out there. I will check again soon. 

I did get "the weather on the 8's" and will post it here.

Today is to be 45 degrees and rain, tomorrow is to be 36 degrees and AM snow showers,  Wednesday is to be 48 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 54 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 26 degrees and snow and wind, Saturday is to be 26 degrees and partly cloudy, and Sunday is to be 16 degrees and partly cloudy. 

It looks like we may get some rain and snow this week, We certainly need it! One day of rain and two days of snow. And wind also on Friday!

More Later... 

Blondie and the grey cat finally came for their breakfast and I fed them both. Later the snow white cat came too and I fed it. That's three of them out of 5. That's all I ever saw coming for their meal.  Of course more might have come when I went to Independence for my lunch at Dairy Queen. I had my usual $7.00 chicken strip special with  french fries, a coke and a hot fudge sundae. After that, I brought the dishes in the kitchen. It has rained all day. 

So far I have two newsletters  come back Beverly Duncan Tunstall and Shirley Cook Roberts...both Coffeyville addresses.

Undoubtedly there will be more in time.

More Even Later....

I went to Independence at lunch time and had the $7.00 special at the Dairy Queen there. That's three pieces of chicken and french fries and a drink  usually a Coke for me and dessert.... usually a small hot fudge sundae. All for $7.00 and tax.

I read until both my books were finished. I will return then both to the library tomorrow.

Jeromy and Cheyenne just left about 15 minutes ago. He just took about 15 minutes to put my Christmas decorations in the attic. She handed him the boxes.

He is such a good grandson...so helpful. My great granddaughters are also all very nice and helpful too!

I took my bath at  7:00PM and put my pajamas on and got myself ready for bed. It's too early to go to bed but I will watch TV or something until 9:00PM. Then I will go to bed.

I take cookies to the First Christian Church in Independence tomorrow at 9:30AM and then I have an eye appointment at 2:00PM with the eye doctor down there in Coffeyville. I imagine she will want to order me some more contacts to get me through the next 6 months. I am using my last one now. But I get better then one month out of each of them. They are $83.00 for each package.

No comments: