Sunday, January 7, 2024

Sunday and Church

I slept very well last night and was up about 5:00AM. When I opened the front door, Blondie and the little grey cat were out there waiting for their breakfasts. I set their food out there and they dug in. When they finished and left, the snow white cat came and ate whatever was left.

Between the three of them, they cleaned up all the cat food.

I fixed my coffeecake and it is in the oven now. It bakes 45 minutes and then I set it on a wire rack to cool before I put the glaze on it. 

I also caught :the weather on the 8's" . Today is to be 50 degrees and and mostly sunny,  Monday is to be 44 degrees and rain, Tuesday is to be 36 degrees and snow showers, Wednesday is to be 48 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 45degrees and partly cloudy Friday is to be 24 degrees and snow showers. Saturday is to be  29 degrees and partly cloudy.That should give us some precipitation for the week..A day of rain and two days of snow.

More Later...

No comments: