Thursday, January 11, 2024

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning

I slept well last night and was up only once and twice to go to the bathroom and take my two meds. I went outside to pick up the two cat bowls. I had left them out overnight...something I usually don't do, and sometime later last evening they cleaned up what little was still in them. I washed them up this morning and put the dry cat food in them. When the cats show up, I will add the wet cat food they really like. I got up close to 5:00AM, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. It's 25 degrees out there this morning. I don't know whether they will brave that cold or not. It depends on how hungry they are, I guess.

I need to call the Merle Norman's store in Chanute and order some Moisture Emulsion and some powder base and mascara from her. She will ship it to me and I will send her a check to pay for it. It's the only Merle Norman store in the entire area. All the others have shut down. There used to be one in Coffeyville and one in Bartlesville but they closed years ago. I always wear only Merle Norman. The others I have tried break out my face. And she doesn't open until 9:39AM.

Gay was supposed to meet me in independence this morning but she called last evening and cancelled the trip. Her stock water has frozen and a neighbor man is going to thaw it out and fix it so it won't freeze again. I imagine he will fix it so the water runs slowly into it.

I haven't seen any cats yet but I did see "the weather on the 8's". 

Today is to be 55 degrees and partly cloudy, tomorrow is to be 27 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Saturday is to be 18 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 8 degrees and  snow, Monday is to be 11 degrees and cloudy, Tuesday is to be 18 degrees and sunny, and Wednesday is to be 34 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week! One day of snow and that's Sunday...unfortunately!

More Even Later...

 

No comments: