Sunday, February 11, 2024

Sunday and Superbowl

I was up once or twice in the night but got right back to sleep, I started working on my coffeecake for the church breakfast. It's in the oven baking now.

And what do you know! The little white cat was out there at the front door this morning. I took it some food and it is eating hungrily. I don't see another one yet. 

I also saw "the  weather on the 8's" and got a photo of it on my phone.

Here's the forecast for the week!

Today is to be 45 degrees and cloudy, tomorrow is to be 56 degrees and AM snow showers, Tuesday is to be 61 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 64 degrees and mostly sunny Thursday is to be 64 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 52 degrees showers, Saturday is to be 42 degrees and partly cloudy. That's it for the week and  it looks like Monday and Friday are going to have some precipitation. Thank goodness!!

Sally will be coming over this evening at 5:30PM  to watch the Superbowl with me. I have microwave popcorn and ice cream for our treats.

The little white cat has finished eating and has climbed into the box out there that has a rug in it. That may keep it warmer! It's 39 degrees out there.

 More Even Later.. 

I was watching the little white cat who was lying in the box with the rug in it, when I saw a big black dog come and pick up the bowl and take off with it. The little white cat ran away and I ran after the black dog. He dropped the bowl and ran. Now I know what has been happening to the cat bowls.

More Even Later 

The coffeecake is done and iced with a glaze, I have put a plastic  over it too. That's to keep it fresh. 

2 comments:

Kay said...

Have fun watching the Super Bowl. Art will be watching it too while I catch up with things in my office. He's always got a $1 bet with my son who lives overseas and they text each other during the game.

DrumMajor said...

WEll, now I wonder where the dog thief has been taking all of the bowls! With him hanging around to grab them, I'm surprised the kitties make it to your food trough for them! Nice to put the box and rug out there for them. Linda in Kansas