Friday, March 22, 2024

Friday and Lunch at Copan

 I slept well last night and was up at 5:00AM, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I looked for cats but it's evidently too early yet. None were out there. I did catch "the weather on the eight's" though.

Today is to be 67 degrees and  partly cloudy and Windy, Saturday is to be 61 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 81 degrees and showers and wind, Monday is to be 67 degrees and partly cloudy and Windy, Tuesday is to be 53 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 57 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 69 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week! Sunday is the only day of rain in the forecast next week!

More Later..

Both Grey and Blondie came for their breakfast and I gave them both a bowl of both wet food and dry food. They ate and left. I took the bowls in and covered them and put them in the frig.

I mopped the bare floors and also ran the sweeper and recharged it afterwards.  I also did some laundry...one load.

And I did go to Copan for lunch and had a cup of soup and a piece of German Chocolate pie with iced tea.

More Even Later..

 

No comments: