Sunday, March 17, 2024

Sunday and Dinner at Church

 I slept well last night and was up at 3:45AM. I opened the front door but no cats were there yet. I did catch "the weather on the 8's"though. Today is to be 58 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 51 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be  77 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 73 degrees and PM showers, Thursday is to be 66 degrees and showers, Friday is to be  66 degrees partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 67 degrees and AM showers. Only two days of showers and that's Wednesday and Thursday.

I will check on the cats again.It's 4 :31AM  now.

It's 5:51AM now and I am waiting for the sun to come up to start for church.  And I have set the two pies out to thaw.

Blondie finally came for his breakfast. He came back twice to eat and then Grey came to eat when Blondie was finished..

And I have had my Chai Latte and a breakfast bar. 

More Later... 

We had a good service at church and a good dinner afterward. I gave away the leftover pie to anyone who wanted some. There was half the cherry pie. All the pecan pie was gone.

More Later... 

Blondie came back for some supper this afternoon.  I gave him some more food...especially the wet type. They all really would rather have the wet type food instead of the dry food. But they will eat whatever I take out to them.

I took my bath at 7:15PM and put my pajamas on and will read this evening until time to go to bed about 9:00PM.

1 comment:

DrumMajor said...

You are so kind to the kitties. I bet they aren't awake at 3-4 in the morning. They might be timed to the sunrise. Linda in Kansas