Thursday, March 21, 2024

Thursday and the Library Again

I went to bed last night after I finished the second book. I will take both of them back to the book drop later this morning and get two more even later in the day. It's the middle of the night now and I seem to have my sleep out for some strange reason. I just got up and made my bed and dressed. I have yet to start the morning. It is 2:31 AM now. 

Grey came for his breakfast and I fixed him some. Later Blondie came for breakfast too so I fixed him some too. After they both ate, they left and I covered and put away the dishes in the frig.

More Later ...I need something to read until the library opens today. I will look over my own library for something to read until then. The library opens at 8:00AM until 2:00PM today.

I found another John Grisham book I don't recall reading although I am sure I have read it far in the past. I have read every book in my personal library. The name of the book is "The Rainmaker". So far, it is interesting.

After 8:00AM, when the Caney library opens I will take back the two of theirs I have read and check out two more.

It's 7:37AM now.

Later this morning, around 10:00AM,  I called Sally to see if she wanted to go up to Independence to the Dairy Queen and have lunch.

I called Sally and she did want to go to Independence's Dairy Queen with me so I dropped by and picked her up sometime between 11:30 and 12:00 noon. We had a good lunch at the Dairy Queen there. We dropped by their Wal Mart Store looking for an Atlas for her but we couldn't find one.  

Then I took her home and came home myself. I will get back to my latest book now. The two I got were "Stranger in Paradise" and "Split Image" both by Robert B. Parker.

More Even Later...

I did a load of laundry and I finished the first book and began the second. I took my bath at 7:30PM and got myself ready for bed. When the laundry dried, I folded it and put it away. 

Tomorrow morning I will mop the bare floors and run the sweeper and charge it.

It's 8:41PM now and beginning to rain.  I also watched the CBS evening news with Norah O'Donald this evening before I finished that first book. I plan to go to bed around 9:00PM.

No comments: