Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Tuesday and Cookies

 I was up at 5:00AM this morning and I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I fixed myself some Chai Latte and a breakfast bar and when I opened the front door, Grey was there waiting for his breakfast. I took it out to him and he ate all the wet cat food and some of the dry cat food too. Then he left.

Then I caught "the weather on the 8's" and here it is..the forecast for the week.

Today is to be 76 degrees and mostly sunny and windy, Wednesday is to be  73 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 66 degrees and showers, Friday is to be 69 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 64 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 67 degrees and showers and wind Monday is to be 58 degrees and rain.. That's the week!  A few days of rain or showers. Thursday, Sunday and Monday.

More Later..

I read for awhile and then noticed Blondie was outside the door waiting for his breakfast.  I took it to him...fresh wet cat food and some dry too.

He was eating when I went to turn up the heat on the furnace. 

Then I came in the den and updated my blog. Now I will go back to my book....and Blondie.

Before I left for Independence, I went by the city hall and voted. I voted for Nikki Haley. Trump has too much bad baggage and the president is also too old.

More Even Later ..I went to Independence and bought the cookies at the store across from the church. I took them to the church and the pastor came and got them and took them into the church. Then I stopped by their Walmart and took my plastic bottles into their recycling center and put them in it.

When I got home, I called Sally to see if she wanted to go to Copan for lunch. She thought it was a good idea and I will pick her up in another twenty minutes.

I picked up Sally at noon and we ate at Copan.

And I finished my latest Grisham book and put it back in my bookcase. 

I went to the library and checked out two more books. 

Then Keith called me and gave me the telephone number of Elfreda Mayfield, one of my classmates. I called her back. She had only my land line number. He gave her my cell number. We talked for quite awhile. She had lost her husband, Jim. 

 More Even Later..

No comments: