Saturday, June 15, 2024

Sayurday and Four Cats to Feed

Today Jackson is supposed to come mow my yard. I hope he comes early and gets it done/ I want to get him paid.

I was up early as usual  I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. Four cats were waiting for me to set out their food. I had to take it out through the garage. They wouldn't ;move away from the door. Anyhow  they are all eating now.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's". 

Today is supposed to be 93 degrees and partly cloudy.Tomorrow is to be 93 degrees and also partly cloudy. Monday is to be 92 degrees and sunny. Tuesday is to be 89 degrees and AM clouds and PM sun,  Wednesday is to be 88 degrees and partly cloudy,  Thursday is to be 87 degrees and showers, and Friday is to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! One day of showers! Otherwise, hot weather!

More Later... 

I went up to Gabby's for lunch and left a note for the kid Leslie got to mow for me. He never showed up. I was gone thirty minutes and when I got back home where I had been all day, he had not come.

I could have mowed it myself early this morning but Leslie said if I did that, she would take the mower away from me. I have a contract that says it has to be mowed weekly.  It will be two weeks on Tuesday since it's been mowed. It's over 6 inches tall. I need someone I can count on weekly. Krystal Vanatta's daughters did it the past two years and were always dependable. She says they are unavailable now. I will send Krystal a text and offer the girls $30.00 a week. They never missed a week in two years.

More Later..

 

2 comments:

DrumMajor said...

I know a couple of suburban homeowners who can't find anyone, like neighborhood kids, to mow her yard. Seems they were everywhere in '60s through '80s. Maybe ask at church to see if they know of anyone. You are a regular Cat Cafe for those kitties. That's kind of you. They may want a bowl of waer for anytime with all of the hot weather. Linda in Kansas

Galla Creek said...

I mow my own but it’s getting harder and harder. I hope those girls will mow for you again.