Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Wednesday and a Hair Appointment

 I will leave at 8:00AM for Coffeyville and my hair appointment. .It really needs it!

I think that's all there is today. over there.I will call Janet later and check to be sure.

I had all four cats come for their breakfast this morning. There was Blondie, Grey, Whitey and the little one, Blackey. They all ate their fill and have left now. I brought in their empty dishes.  

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" Here it is.

Today is to be 88 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 93 and sunny, Friday is to be 94 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 94 degrees and partly cloudy,  Sunday is to be 94 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 94 degrees and mostly sunny, and Tuesday is to be 92 degrees and isolated thunderstorms.. That's the week! Not much chance of rain. 

The new mowing person, Jackson, is supposed to mow on Saturday. It is very high now...about 6 inches. I see Stephen has mowed and his looks nice. Mine looks like a mess. I was going to mow at least the front yard myself but Leslie said they would take back my mower if I did that They are afraid I will overdo it and be sick. Keith had told them I was sweating heavily when I mowed while he and Esther went to Keith's reunion. Kids!

More Later...

I was working on my blog and suddenly both computers went down. I tried to get them both back up but it was futile. In about five minutes I was able to get them both going again. I don't think the TV went down but it may have just come back up after being down. I was busy trying to get both computers back up and didn't check. When I finally did, the TV was on. I don't know whether it went down and then came right back up. That may have been the case.

I am going to start for Coffeyville now and my hair appointment now. I see by looking at the bank site that my social security came in. That's good! 

More Even Later.  

After I got my hair done, I went up to Independence and ate at the Dairy Queen. I was in the mood for that $7.00 special deal.

I got my Computer  Digest a little while ago and was reading it in the bedroom when the phone (which was in the dining room began to ring. I ran in to pick it up but whoever it was gone. I looked at recent numbers and saw Dean's so I called him. It wasn't him at all. We chatted a bit but that was all. I have no idea how I got his number to come up since he didn't call me and I didn't call him. Well it was nice talking to him anyhow.  He had taken a fall and had been in the hospital. His son was fine. But I think he said he himself had broken a bone. I was so surprised and embarrassed to find the caller wasn't him anyhow that I didn't get the details of his broken bone.

Anyhow more Even Later... 

It's a little after 7:00PM now and I have taken my bath. I can't seem to get the cool air to spread. I set the thermostat on  67 several hours ago but it still reads 78 degrees in this apartment and the thermostat  still says 67 degrees but it's still 78 degrees in the apartment..I have turned on the ceiling fans in both the living room and the bedroom. I hope that will spread out the cooler air. I went out and checked the air conditioner and it was running and putting out hot air. 

More tomorrow....

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Hope your air is working as we are going to have a hot week ahead.