Sunday, June 9, 2024

Sunday and Coffeecake for Church

I was up fairly early this morning. I knew I would have the coffeecake to make for church. I have it finished now and iced somewhat. .I now have time to blog. Grey,. the feral cat... one of four that I feed...has come and eaten his breakfast and left. Whitey came too and I fed him.The other two, Blackey and Blondie have not come yet..

I have seen "the weather on the 8's" I will post it here.

Today is to be 76 degrees and cloudy, tomorrow is to be 84 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 86 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 88 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 92 degrees and sunny. Friday is to be 94 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 94 degrees and partly cloudy. No rain in this week's forecast and we could use some. I have my hair appointment on Wednesday and I really need it!

More Later...


No comments: