Thursday, June 13, 2024

Thursday and More Hot Weather

I was up very early this morning..I just couldn't stay asleep. 

I watched the "weather on the 8's" and it doesn't look all that good. For instance, today is to be 93 degrees and sunny . Tomorrow is to be 92 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 94 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 94 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 93 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 92 degrees and mostly sunny, and Wednesday is to be 92 degrees and mostly sunny...lots of hot weather and no rain.

I opened the front door to find Grey waiting for his breakfast. I fixed it and took it out to him and he is eating now. I had better check to see if any more cats are out there...so more later...

Sure enough, Whitey was out there waiting for his breakfast. Grey was gone and  had left some food in his dish so Whitey began on it. I added another full wet bowl for Whitey. 

More Later...

 

No comments: