Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Tuesday and a New Oven

I was up early as usual and caught five cats waiting outside the front door. Then I also caught "the weather on the 8's" . I fed them all five both wet cat food and dry cat food. They ate their fill and left. There was Blackie, Blondie,  Grey, Whitey and one small black kitten After they finished their meal,  I took the dishes in and washed them and dried them. I didn't want any ants in the kitchen.

Leslie texted me and asked me to go to Altoona with her on Saturday to Wilma Olson's funeral.  I will drive out to Leslie's, leave my car there and we will go to Independence to Uncle Jack's for lunch first. 

Here is the week's weather forecast: Today is to be 99 degrees and partly cloudy, Tomorrow is to be 99 degrees too and sunny, Thursday is to be 99 degrees and partly cloudy,  Friday is to be 98 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 97 degrees and sunny,  Sunday is to be 98 degrees and sunny, and Monday is to be 99 degrees and sunny. Every day is to be in the high 90's.

Stephen, my landlord, came over at 6:00PM last evening and brought me a new oven that matches my frig. It is white. The old one was black. 

More Later....

No comments: