Saturday, August 3, 2024

Saturday and a Funeral

 I have been up an hour or so and dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day.

I will go out to Leslie's at noon and we will go up to Altoona to a funeral for a friend. I will drive up to Leslie's and leave my car and we will go to the funeral in hers. First we will go up to Uncle Jack's in Independence and have lunch.

When I opened the front door, I found Grey waiting for breakfast and I made some up and took it out to him. He is eating now. I checked after I got the  "weather on the 8's" and Whitey was out there too so I took another bowl out there for him/her.

It's 6:00AM now. Soon there will be more cats out there to feed

More Later... 

I caught "the weather on the 8's" and here it is: Today is to be 96 degrees and mostly sunny, (I hear thunder now. Maybe it will rain today)

Sunday is to be 98 degrees and  sunny, Monday is to be 99 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 101 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 99 degrees and Mostly sunny, and Thursday is to be 96 degrees and  Partly Cloudy and Friday is to be 92 degrees Partly Cloudy. That's the week. So far no rain just lots of Partly Cloudy and sunny.  

Now little Blackey is out there looking for breakfast.

More Even Later...

No comments: