Sunday, July 28, 2024

Sunday and Coffeecake at Church

I was up early as usual. I dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. When I opened the front door, four cats were out there looking for their breakfasts. I took four bowls out to them with both wet and dry cat food. They ate and left after awhile.

I have the coffeecake in the oven now baking. It's 6:54AM  now. I did catch "the weather on the 8's" and here it is.

Today is to be 93 degrees and AM showers, Monday is to be 98 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be  degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 100 degrees mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 100 degrees and partly cloudy, and Friday is to be 99 degrees partly cloudy, and Saturday is to be 97 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week! and no rain in the forecast!

 

More Later..

No comments: