Friday, August 2, 2024

Friday and A better Sleep

 I got up early and found three cats waiting to be fed. They were Blackie, Blondie and Grey. I made myself some Chai Latte and a breakfast bar and fixed three bowls of cat food for them. They are still eating but I did catch "the weather on the 8's",  

Here it is:Today is to be 96 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be  96 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 98 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 99 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 102 degrees and mostly sunny, 

Wednesday is to be 101 degrees and mostly sunny, and Thursday is to be 96 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! No rain and lots of hot weather!.

More Later, When the Dollar General store opens at 8:00AM, I will go get some more dry cat food. I am out of it. I have wet cat food but they like the variety.

Tuesday I will take my car to Main Street to have rear shocks done on my car.

No comments: