Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another Busy Day

This will be another busy day. I have been to my sister's already this morning. We will leave in an hour for my board meeting. Then we will meet Leslie for lunch.

It's raining lightly now so I don't know what we will do this afternoon. We will have a light supper tonight.

I talked to Scott this morning. He has met a nice woman and had a dinner date last night with her. He has another date lined up for Friday night. He will have to be careful of his money to make it until payday.

Taresa, his ex-wife, came while he was in New York last week and picked up the rest of her stuff. He is well rid of her. He tried hard to make it work but she was not happy. So, it's over. I hope this new woman he dated last evening will work out. He needs someone badly. He is not a person who can be happy alone. Both our sons are their father's boys..that's for sure. I enjoy my solitude. But, of course, I haven't had to deal with the alternative on a long term basis.

I had a hard time getting to sleep last night after talking to Keith, our older son. He is in such a horrible situation. It is great that he has gone back to church. That will be very helpful. I advised him to keep his life very simple and do nothing to complicate it any further.

2 comments:

Mari Meehan said...

Be careful of romance on the rebound. I can complicate things even more!

Margie's Musings said...

That's true. My older son did that after his first divorce. It was a major disaster.