Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday Sickness

I wasn't feeling just real perky this morning before church but since I woke up after three and didn't get up until four or so. I figured that was the problem and went on to church. After church we came home to pork roast, potatoes, carrots and salad. I couldn't eat it. I gave mine to Slinky. Then Bob told me to go to bed and he cleaned up the dishes.

I got my Sunday notes done before I went to bed.

Leslie called and woke me up. She has planned our "girls weekend out" for October 30, 31, and November 1st. It's been two years since we've done that. Last year she was looking for work at that time. She has a time share in Branson and that's where we'll go.

Then I slept all afternoon and then got up to watch a movie. It's some Harrison Ford movie that we haven't seen.

I still don't feel very good. I don't know what it is but it better go away pretty quickly. I have that PINCH dinner to do on Thursday. I might have to cancel if this doesn't clear right up.

I also stay with my sister on Tuesday and I believe this is the MC3 Tuesday too for my board meeting. Wednesday is Independence Ministerial Association at noon. I'm way too busy to be sick!

No comments: