Monday, September 7, 2009

Better Monday

I woke up this morning feeling just fine. Whatever it was that gave me that 100 degree temp left as fast as it arrived. That's fine with me. I'm not interested in being sick.

I worked on my budget this morning. I have decided that I must get a job after the first of the year...if there is anything available...but first I must have my left foot worked on again in January or February. I had bunion surgery for it four years ago but it failed almost immediately and now I have an even a larger bunion. I know I won't be able to stand on my feet to work this way so I will have to get the bunion redone with the Keller procedure...whatever that is.

I did a couple of loads of laundry this morning and changed our bed. I have the bulletin ready to go when I get out to church next.

The church driveway apron is lovely. It makes our church driveway and parking lot look so much better. John will go out there the first chance he gets and spread the rest of the gravel around.

No comments: