Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday is Here Again

Today..after/if it warms up, we will try to finish our yard work. Tonight we will go visit our new great grandchild, Maia Sky. I think we will eat out this evening.

Otherwise, I have nothing on my menu today. It is forecast for snow tomorrow but it's supposed to be 36 degrees so I doubt it will stick.

I need to finish the raking and Bob is going to mow and mulch those leaves. I bagged two bags yesterday but will use the rest for mulch.

The clematis is up an inch and a half and I see buds on most of the shrubs. The lilies are coming up, the peonies are showing a good two inches and the daffodils are blooming. I see new buds on everything. The honeysuckle is green again and climbing on the chain link fence on the east.

We will go out to the new Wal Mart store today and buy groceries for next week.

I got the flower bed dug up and the old clay John took out of the post holes put in the wheelbarrow. Bob took it to some low places in the alley. I don't have a clue yet what I will plant in the bed there but whatever it is will have to be mulched.

No comments: