Saturday, March 20, 2010

Snow Again


It's unbelievable! Yesterday Bob mowed and today it is snowing like mad. It was over 60 degrees yesterday and is 29 now. This is truly Kansas. I imagine we'll have to cancel church tomorrow since we are in the country and we get snowed in our own parking lot. Plus this snow is supposed to continue tomorrow and accumulate 7 to 12 inches. I hope this is the last hurrah.

It's good that I got my groceries yesterday because we're not getting out today. This will give me a chance to clean a little deeper and do up my bedroom curtains.

Slinky is in the kitchen and does not want to go out even to do his duty. He hates snow too.

We went to Independence yesterday afternoon to see our new great grandchild. I learned that her name is Maia and is pronounced "Mya" instead of Mia. She is as cute as she can be. (as any newborn is) Marlene let me hold her and she slept through the entire visit.

No comments: