Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Neat Wednesday

This has been kind of a neat Wednesday. I went to Independence for my hair appointment this morning but came straight home because Juanita is still suffering from her cold.

I did some housework afterward and then at 11:30 Bob and I went to the Lenten Luncheon. We had a great time. We saw all kinds of folks we've known all our lives.

Afterward we went out to the new Wal Mart store here. It's really spectacular. It's as large as the Bartlesville Wal Mart...maybe even larger. The place was really busy. We didn't buy anything...just went out to check it out.

Later this afternoon, I warmed up some leftovers for our dinner. Our friend, Cyndi brought us some pizza casserole yesterday and it was really good. That's what we had with garlic toast and salad and applesauce.

Tomorrow, our son-in-law is supposed to come and put up the trellis he made us for Christmas. He will set it in three feet of concrete. Then I will dig out the grass behind it, line the bed with brick, and plant something that will crawl on it...maybe some more clematis....or honeysuckle.

I will fix dinner for the three of us. Thursday evenings Leslie stays late until 7:00 and works out at her gym. The least I can do is fix him some center cut pork chops, salad, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans and I will fix an apple brown betty in the morning. It should be good.

No comments: