Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bartlesville Thursday


We went to Bartlesville this morning and had the new seat belt buckle installed on our car. They washed and vacuumed it out for us too. We stopped at Caney and ate lunch at Caney Kitchen, the only place around where two can eat for under ten dollars.

Bob will leave at 2:30 for his last massage. He intends to cancel the rest of his appointments. They don't seem to be doing any good and she will be leaving the first week in May anyhow.

I have been paying bills. There isn't much left for the rest of the month but there's only a week left.

I did get my creeping phlox planted. Then I had to run Slinky out of the flower bed three times. That dog!!

It still has not rained but it is forecast for later this evening and Friday.

I took this photo this evening. It's my first clematis bloom this year.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

What a pretty clematis. So glad that you found your cell phone. Have a nice weekend.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. So was I. And just as I had given up too.