Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Quiet Wednesday



I went to Independence to get my hair cut and fixed this morning. Afterward I picked up Juanita for breakfast. I stopped by the clinic to pick up the materials I will need for Saturday at the Home Show. I then took Juanita home and then I came back home. I stopped at the nursery and bought a clematis for the new trellis and flowerbed. I want to get a hosta too but that will have to wait.

It still had not rained so I went to Orchelon's and bought some more mulch. I weeded the flowerbed where the clematis will go and planted it. Then I mulched the rest of the backyard flowerbeds. You can see these flowerbeds on the Tuesday blog.

While working in the yard or loading the mulch or going for the paint for the living room wall, I somehow misplaced or lost my cell phone. I called it a half dozen times but could not hear it. Bob was going to backtrack my morning here in Coffeyville to try to find it. While he was gone, I went to put some trash in the trash container outside. And there laying on the ground next to the trash container was the cell phone. It had not yet begun to rain so I was home free with that gadget. I called Bob and told him not to be concerned, I had found the thing. We were both releaved.

Just another nutty thing I have done. So what else is new.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Margie, Your flower beds are so pretty and he did a wonderful job on that trellis. I just love it. I hope you get good news from both your Bobs and I am so glad you found the cell phone. I am forever losing my glasses outside and then looking all over the yard for them.

Margie's Musings said...

Isn't that aggravating, Judy?