Friday, April 23, 2010

Early Rainy Friday

It rained a quarter of an inch early this morning. It was over by 7:00. We went to the Medicine Shoppe and picked up Bob's chest wrap and then went to Independence this noon and took Leslie to lunch.

Not much going on here. If Bob doesn't take Slinky for a walk, I will. It has been several days since that poor dog has been out of the back yard.

Tomorrow I will work the table at the Home Show for the clinic. I will try to fold down my back seats and get that table in there. If I can do that, I will not trouble my brother-in-law.

It worked. I knew one side would fold down but I was not aware that both would. I can take the table myself.

More on Bob. His lymphedema is getting worse. He says he now has another group of enlarged nodes. Hopefully he will learn something after Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.