Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A very Busy day




This has been a very busy day. This morning my niece stayed with my sister and I took my sister's husband to Bartlesville for a colonoscopy. He has lymphoma and they have been watching it for a year. They now have decided he must start treatment. They removed five polyps. They will biopsy them and get back to him in five days. He is the primary caregiver for my sister who has Alzheimer's Disease. I am not sure what he will do about that if he must have chemotherapy. I told him I wasn't sure what my situation would be with Bob's lymphedemia. If it turns out to be lymphoma, I will probably have my hands full here at home. If it isn't and I am not going to be the primary caregiver for my Bob, I will try to help him. He may have to put Phyllis in a nursing home for the first 100 days. Time will tell what both Bobs will face.

After I got home, I started working on my flowerbeds. I lined two of them and mulched them too. Tomorrow, if it doesn't rain, I will take some photos of them. I also found another two hanging baskets at the market.

First I will go to Independence to get my hair cut and go to breakfast with Juanita. Then I will run by the clinic and get the poster board and photos for Saturday. Saturday I will work our clinic's booth at the Home Show. I do that each year. This year the Home Show is going to be held at the rec center at Walter Johnson Park. I am glad of that. The armory has not been a very good place to hold it.

I am concerned about both Bob's health problems but am just taking it one day at a time.

No comments: