Friday, August 20, 2010

Busy Friday

I have quite a bit I want to do today. I will pick up Cyndi at 9:00 at Gary's Automotive. She is having Jeff's car repaired so they can sell it.

Then I will get some boxes at Steve's and start sorting out and pricing the stuff that I will put in our booth at the Country Time Antique Mall on the 1st. In the meantime, Cyndi and I need to put up some more shelving there. They will give us one shelf but the other eight are our responsibility. On September 7th, I will start sorting stuff for my garage sale on the 11th. That will give me a chance to give the garage a good cleaning.

Elnora will be here sometime on the 1st of September to stay until the 6th. I will have a busy couple of weeks. Having that booth should give me a chance to de-junk the house though. I have been needing to do that for several years. I also need to start selling books on Amazon again too. I have way too many books. I will be going to the library more now instead of collecting books.

Once I get a lot of the clutter out of here, it will be easier to keep the house clean.

I went to Wal Mart yesterday for the first time in a month and bought a few grocerys for the apple crisp I want to make for Living the Questions group on Sunday evening. I bought some vanilla ice cream to go over it. I also bought an 8 GB flash drive to back up my documents on this computer. They had them for $20.

I also want to go visit my sister today. It should be a busy day.

More later....

I got nothing done I intended to do. Instead I went with my brother-in-law to visit his oncologist. He needed moral support. He got pretty good news. The cancer still is not doing anything so they are not treating it yet. He will see the oncologist in three months. I was going to visit Phyllis this afternoon but it got very hot and Slinky had to come in the kitchen. So I will see her on Tuesday.

2 comments:

ChuckFu said...

Well mom put momey down on the car last night, well know this afternoon wether I got the loan or not, more later

Margie's Musings said...

Let me know when you know, son.