Wednesday, August 18, 2010

House Cleaning Day

I've put it off as long as I can. I am going to clean house today and if the grass gets dry, I will also mow. The place looks fine but it has to be dirty. I also want to wash the towels and bath mats.

I last mowed last Thursday and the grass looks shaggy. I know it is forecast to get really hot again so I need to get this all done before that happens.

I have a book or two to read. I went to the library yesterday.

More later....

I got the house cleaned and the yard mowed. I even weeded my flower beds in back. If the weather holds I will trim tomorrow and weed the front flower beds.

I went to Eggberts and had their Meal Deal for $4.95..with iced tea and tax it came to a little over seven dollars. I will do that now and then. I am not eating very well anymore.

I have company coming for a week on the 1st. I don't know whether we will eat out or I will cook a little.

5 comments:

Grammy said...

Hey, Margie! Sounds like you have your work cut out for you...Probably have half of it done already! Thank you so very much for your support during the difficult times. Much love to you. I'll be back reading blogs soon. Ruby

Margie's Musings said...

Good! Thanks for reading mine and responding.

Balisha said...

Hi Margie...Sounds like you have some energy. It's funny that when the weather cools just a little...we get in gear and get the work done. We are expecting more hot weather too.I'll be glad when fall is here. Have a nice afternoon. balisha

Betty said...

Your energy level is amazing. You just run circles around me.

Margie's Musings said...

I have found alone life is easier when one stays busy, Betty.

I would like to wash windows tomorrow if the weather stays decent.