Thursday, August 19, 2010

Window Washing Today

I hope it's nice enough today to wash windows. My windows are terribly dirty. I hope the hose is long enough to reach the east windows. I have some solution called Rinz It that cleans the windows right through the screens and cleans the screens too. I have used it for years. It is also good for your flowers and the grass. I will get some more of it today.

I never found time for Slinky's walk yesterday either. I should do that first thing. He did not eat his supper last night so I brought it in the kitchen. Hopefully, he wil be hungry this morning.

I couldn't sleep last night so I finally got up at midnight or thereabouts and took a sleeping pill. Then I slept until 5:30. I'd like to finish the front yard weeding too but that's where I got eaten alive by chiggers last month. We'll see.

I should find the time to go visit my sister too....

More later....

Then she took me to breakfast. We decided to rent a booth at the antique mall and dejunk our houses.

Cyndi needed me to pick her up when Jeff's car was finished.

I got the outsides of the windows done after it cooled down to 80 degrees. It was dark when I finished.

I will see my sister tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a busy day ahead. I do my windows the same way you do. Maybe, Slinky was pouting because he did not get to go on his walk. lol. I get up a lot in the middle of the night and then go back to bed after a while.

Balisha said...

They tell you that if you can't fall asleep...to get up and do something boring...till you get tired. It does work.
My windows were dirty until we had the house power washed...they used a solution that didn't leave any spots on the windows and was good for the environment. The sills were clean too. Now for the inside...that's my job. Have a nice day..Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

I have tried the "get up and do something boring" and that did not work for me.

I was interrupted with my window washing and will have to do the outsides tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Accomplishing all that in spite of being sleep deprived the night before is impressive, Margie! A little tip here: try using pressure washer to clean window screens. It’d be easier to rinse off whatever debris got caught between these. Getting rid of the smudges and the dirt quickly means you won’t have to stay until dark cleaning your house.

Verna Lucas