Thursday, September 16, 2010

PINCH Thursday

I don't have much planned for today. I had intended to mow but it stormed again last night. So the ground is too wet.

I do want to get back to see Phyllis again. Hopefully she will be more lucid today.

I also still want to take some more things to the booth at the antique mall. Then I want to go to the library. I didn't get there yesterday after all.

Tonight is the PINCH meeting. I will try to remember to attend. It will be held at the Church of God in Christ this month.

I will have lunch with Gay tomorrow in Cherryvale.

I am still having problems with the dreaded blue screen on my computer. I have run disk check twice and thought that may have fixed it but evidently not. I awoke a couple of hours ago to a light in the den and it was the dreaded blue screen.

I'm not sure what else to do. I hate to reformat my hard drive but that may be my only option left. I really need to back up my documents again.

I never got out to see Phyllis. I did get to the library and got four books. That should hold me for awhile.

No comments: