Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday

Today should be a quiet day. I have already fed the animals and taken Slinky for a walk.

Leslie was supposed to have come over but I haven't heard anything out of her yet. She wanted to go through Bob's tools and see what Jeromy could use. I went through them day before yesterday and took what I thought I might need and put them in a new toolbox I bought last week.

I went to the antique mall after they opened at 10:00 and browsed around. I didn't see anything unusual or anything i couldn't live without.

I worked on my computer all afternoon trying to fix the dreaded blue screen. It remains to be seen whether what I ended up doing fixed it or not.

I couldn't figure out what I wanted for lunch/dinner so I just got a milk shake. Nothing really sounds good anymore.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Milk shakes always taste good.

Margie's Musings said...

You bet! I love them!