Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rain Again!

It has rained every day this week and I am really tired of it. My lawn needs mowing and I washed my car yesterday because it was looking so bad.

We went to Garfield's for dinner last night and we had a really good time. My daughter asked my brother-in-law too so he picked me up. My grandson bought everyone's dinner. That was sweet of him.

I go to Independence again this morning to get my hair cut. Then I will pick up Juanita for breakfast. I haven't seen her in a month. I hope she is doing well.

I want to go to the library sometime today. There is absolutely nothing on TV worth watching.

More later....

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Sounds like you have been getting our rain. We are expecting some tonight.
As for TV...the new season is starting next week and there are so many shows that we are looking forward to. Have a nice day today.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks for the info, Balisha.