Friday, October 15, 2010

Much Done Today




Well, I have got much done already today and it's only half way through the day. I got my animals fed early because I went back to Independence to get my hair done this morning. Then I picked up Juanita for breakfast afterward. After that I went to the market and bought what I will need for the animals and some things for my own grocery needs. Then I went out to South Coffeyville where the gas is 15 cents cheaper per gallon and filled up for my trip to Miami on Sunday.

When I got home I saw that my brother-in-law had been here and left some more of his rummage. After lunch, I will call him to go with me to pick up the dishes over at the mall. Perhaps we can sell them tomorrow at the rummage sale. They haven't sold at the mall.

Now for lunch. I guess I'll eat my other beef and cheddar sandwich.

More later...

I ended up going out to El Pueblito for lunch. That was good Mexican food and a lovely new restaurant.

I spent the rest of the afternoon working on the garage sale.

I just had some yogurt for supper.

The photos are of the garage sale tables. They are in the garage right now but in the morning, Bob Avery and I will move them out on the drive.

Leslie came a little while ago at 7:30 and brought a few things for the garage sale tomorrow. I doubt she will come to help though. They have Sage, my great granddaughter. She is seven and although she is very good, she bores easily. Her father, my grandson, Jeromy, is building a house after work and on weekends so Leslie has charge of her. Her stepmother, Marlene, went to Topeka for a visit with her parents.

No comments: