Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Morning

It's 3:00 AM on Sunday morning. I am having problems sleeping again. I will try to get back to sleep because I have quite a bit to do today. I will bake brownies and a casserole dish for the dinner after church. I will be serving the communion during the service. We have a guest minister coming today. I hope a lot of our members show up. Last time she came, it was pretty sparse.

I will also try to get my letters done this afternoon and then this evening I will go to Keith and Joyce's home for Living the Questions group. It will be another busy day.

This desktop computer has been having problems and I have not been able to fix it thus far. The dreaded blue screen keeps occurring. I worked on it yesterday but wasn't able to get it fixed. Maybe I will be able to fix it this afternoon. I also washed my car by hand yesterday. It looks pretty good for an old car.

For now...back to bed.

I slept until 6:00 after I went back to bed. I got back to sleep by doing my meditation. Take a couple of deep breaths and then repeat your meditation word. Mine is sleep.

I got myself ready for church and then baked my brownies. Then while they were baking I took Slinky for his walk. he was so excited! I didn't get to it yesterday.

I got home in time to get the brownies out of the over and then put the chicken casserole in. Now it is out and I am ready to leave for church school and church.

I want to see my niece before she leaves so I will go over to my brother-in-law's home this evening at 4:00 for hamburgers out. Then I will go to "Living the Questions" at 7:00.

Busy..busy.

The service went well and so did the dinner. My brother-in-law says my sister is unresponsive now. She has another (the third) urinary tract infection. I hope they are medicating her for that now.

4 comments:

Balisha said...

So glad you got some more sleep. That meditation works for me too. Have a wonderful day. Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. Yes, it sure works.

Stay in touch!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry about your computer. It drives me crazy when something gets wrong with mine and I can't figure out what to do about it. Glad you got some rest. Have a good week.

Margie's Musings said...

Well, the computer has not crashed today..miracle of miracles. We will see.