Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Preparing for the Garage Sale

Today, after I feed the animals, I will go to town to the bank and get the money for the garage sale. I will also go to the Journal and put our ad in. Then I will need to drop by the city hall and buy our license. One can't just have a garage sale anymore. Now you have to have a license.

I never did get to see Phyllis yesterday. I would like to work that in today too but I have to be in Independence at 11:45 for the IMA meeting. Maybe I can get out to see Phyllis after I get back from Independence.

I also need to work on getting the garage sale stuff out over at the antique mall.

Then this evening we have the wiener roast at church. Busy...busy.

We had a nice attendance at the wiener roast. We all thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tomorrow maybe I can get out to see Phyllis. I couldn't work it out today.

No comments: