Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cold Night

Last night was cold so I let Slinky in for the night. He woke up at 3:30 and needed to get out. When he came back in, he thought he should have his breakfast. I disagreed. I scolded him and went back to bed. He slept off and on until 4:45 and then started barking again. I ignored him as long as possible. I will be so glad when it gets warm nights again. I imagine I will be tired this evening. I did not get enough sleep last night.

I watched that MSNBC special on Bill Clinton last night. It was quite good and it was good to see that he was doing some really important work in his retirement years. He says he is happy doing this work. He still has the highest approval rates of any past president. In fact, when he left office, his approval rate was over 60%.

Today, I want to go see Phyllis. I will probably go about 10:30. She's usually brighter by that time of the morning if she's going to be bright at all.

Tonight I will give the invocation at the city commission meeting. That will be a zoo. One commissioner is determined to be a pain in the neck. He's against everything the others are for. I have written my prayer so I will not show my annoyance for him.

More later...

No comments: