Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tulsa Trip

I will be going to Tulsa with my daughter this afternoon. She has a doctor's appointment there. This morning I want to get my hair done and after that, go see my sister. I never made it over there yesterday. I made a trip to Bartlesville instead.

When I got home last evening from the commission meeting, it was chilly and rainy. After I went to bed, I got back up and brought Slinky in from the patio. He was chilled. He went right to bed in the utility area and slept through the night until almost 5:00 AM. I was awake then so I got up and came in to let him out to do his thing. Then he came back in and had oatmeal with me. He is lying here at my feet now licking his feet. I have been giving him Benadril to help with his allergies. That is one thing about Shar Peis, they have a lot of skin allergies and dig at their itchy skin. It has helped a lot to give him Benadril. It makes him sleepy but what else does he have to do but sleep anyhow...at his age. Maybe I can work in a walk if it clears up today. He absolutely loves his walk and we both need it.

Yesterday I downloaded Skype so I could visit with Scott and see him too. But he was in a really bad mood and I did not want to hear it the way he was expressing himself so I told him I wanted to go. Later in the afternoon, Ashley, his daughter paged me and we visited for almost an hour. It was really good to see her and visit with her again. She even showed me her apartment with the webcam.

I told Leslie about it and she may hook up a webcam and download Skype too.

More later...

No comments: