Monday, April 4, 2011

Busy Monday

This has been a really busy Monday. I worked my three hours this morning anf she kept me busy. The time flew by. Then I came home and heated up mthat lasagna for my6 lunch, had a bowl of apple pie cake and ice cream for dessert and went out job hunting. Let's face it. no one is going to hire me. They take one look at me and realize I'm 75 years old and they are afraid to hire me. I might die on them. Well, anyhow, I'm making the attempt. I need to do at leats one an afternoon to fill my sheet.

It's windy today and the wind makes me tired. It gets my allergies going.

I got another "filler" letter from my insurance company. They told me nothing about their intentions to pay. Just another "informational" letter.

It's supposed to be 30 degrees again tonight so i will need to bring Slinky into the kitchen again. Sigh...I just got the floor cleaned up, washed and waxed. He ruined both of his bed cushions by tearing them up so I will have to bring in the chaise lounge cushion from the patio. It's filthy and there's no way to clean it so....

More later...

I didn't bring him in. It got no lower than 35 so he stayed out on the patio.

No comments: