Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday


I was going to mulch my flowerbeds this morning but it rained last night and it's too wet to go get the mulch. I would have to load it into the trunk of my car and the bags would be very wet so I guess that will have to wait.

I am thinking about going to Vinita for the funeral of a friend this afternoon but it seems like I am always going to funerals anymore.

My brother-in-law called this morning early and asked me to meet him for breakfast so we did that. I always enjoy having breakfast with him. I forgot to eat yesterday until evening and then was not sure what to eat. I ended up have a small carton of yogurt. That held me over until this morning. I am full now.

I thought about going to Bartlesville too. I would like to walk the mall. I need a few things from the store so I guess I'll go to Wal Mart first and see if they have their hanging baskets on sale.

More later....

Well, I didn't find any sale hanging baskets but I did go to the nursery and buy some asparagus plants and some geraniums. I got the pots in front of my house planted. I still have the back to do. I moved four Rose of Sharon to the back yard and out of my flower bed.

I'll have to wait until payday to buy any more plants. I will definately have to wait to buy hanging plants. I need at least four...hopefully five.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Margie, Your flowers look so pretty and I like your stepping stones, too. I have planted lots of seeds. It is a little early here to put stuff out. We could still get frost here. We had storms all day yesterday but in the 80s today. I have mowed the yard once but it needs it again. Hope you have a good week.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Judy. I know I am early but I am trying to entice spring. :)