Monday, June 27, 2011

Ah...Monday

I wonder if I will have any work to do today? I am so tired of going in to work and just sitting for three hours. They simply must find something for me to do.

I wanted to stay home and rest last night but Judy called and was going to be offended if I didn't go. So I just bit the bullet and went. It turned out alright. We ate and then watched a video on the history of Islam produced by the History Channel. I had borrowed it from the First Christian Church in Independence. It was interesting. We watched most of it before everyone played out. We got down to their history in the 20thcentury before we turned it off and left. I slept like a baby. It was the best sleep in months.

Keith W. came over while I was at church yesterday and put the tarp over the patio...at least part of it. That gave Slinky some shade on the patio. He is so nice. He left me a message about it on my voice mail.

More later...

Nope! No work at all. I sat and looked at the four walls as long as I could and finally walked into the lobby and read a magazine I found laying there. I tried to call Amie and ask to be transferred but she is on vacation and won't be back until the 5th of July. So, I guess I will tough it out another week.

I went and got gas for my mower and mowed. I haven't trimmed but it's 100 degrees out there. That will have to wait.

No comments: