Saturday, July 2, 2011

Busy Saturday

I met my brother-in-law for breakfast this morning and afterward came on home to wash my windows before it got too hot to do so. It's 89 degrees now and I wanted to mow today too. I may just have to bite the bullet and go ahead and do it....heat or not. I'm covered with sweat now and all I did was drag out the hoses and hook up the window washing jar. I use this stuff called Renz-e-z. I have used it for years. You dissolve the material into their special jar in hot water and and then hook it up to the hose and wash the windows right through the screens. It cleans the screens too. I have used it for forty years.

My windows look real nice now. I had to drag out the hose and hook up two of them to reach the east side of the house but that was the hardest part.

We went to Cyndi's home last night for Leslie's surprise birthday party. There were twelve of us. We had spaghetti and a squash dish and two different salads and then cake and ice cream. My brother-in-law made homemade ice cream. I looove homemade ice cream.

Today I will clean house and mow.

More later....

I got the yard mowed but it's 100 degrees out there and I have yet to trim. I'm going to just wait until later. I still want to clean. The trouble is...I have Slinky in the house. He is roasting out there and suffering terribly with this heat. I don't know what I will do when I go to church tomorrow. Hopefully he can make it until I get home.

No comments: