Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Again

I will have church this morning and afterwards we will undoubtedly eat out somewhere. I will also need to count how many cakes we can count on for Tuesday, announce that Pam G's father had an emergency appendectomy and should be included in our prayers, and talk about Gerry's suggestion that we find white elephants at home for the prizes for the bingo games at Windsor.

Then we will elect our officers for 2012 and Sue will show her DVD about the Samaritan Child shoebox project and make a few appropriate remarks.

Tonight is the Community Wide Thanksgiving Worship Service at the Nazarene Church. I dread going because it will be cold out and I am not sure what I will do with Slinky. Maybe I will put him the the garage until I get home and then let him out to pee before I let him into the kitchen to sleep. It's supposed to be cold tonight.

More later....

Well, he was fine in the garage. But after I let him out to go pee and then let him back in the kitchen, he has barked and barked. I've bawled him out but nothing has shut him up. Hopefully he will eventually wear out and go to sleep. It's supposed to be 30 degrees tonight so he has to be in. And it's supposed to be just as cold tomorrow so he will have to spend the morning in the garage and the rest of the day and evening and night in the kitchen. I don't know when it will warm up enough to let him out. We're forecast for rain the next two days.

No comments: