Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday At Last!

I have a fairly busy morning planned. I will drive up to Independence at 6:30 AM and have my hair done and afterward go to their Wal Mart and get a few groceries. I will then come home and go to my brother-in-laws home. He is having problems with an online order for a Worx trimmer. I may have their 800 # and he can just order it by telephone. At 11:30, we will make our trip to Cherryvale for a buffet lunch at Just Us.

The rest of the day I'm free. Maybe I'll get my bedding plants and get them planted this afternoon. If I do, I'll take some photos and post them here.

When I returned from Independence after buying my groceries, I went to the nursery and bought my flowers. It's supposed to rain this afternoon and I wanted to at least get them in the ground before then. Then I went out to see Phyllis. She was asleep and did not wake up. I didn't stay long. I hadn't seen her since last Friday and I wanted to see her.

I will mulch the flowerbeds after I get back from lunch.
Here you can see what I planted. The first photo is my hanging baskets. The second is my patio flowers. The third is the small flowerbed next to the garage and the fourth is my geranium bed. They all need mulching and I will get to that this afternoon if it doesn't rain. I wish I knew how to make them appear side by side instead of vertically. Does anyone know the code to make that happen?

No comments: