Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Church

We had a really good time at the conference in Springfield yesterday. And we learned a lot about the regulations concerning the Mission Center. I also learned I can hold the Temple School again at camp for the Living the Questions material. I was also asked to do morning devotions each morning. That camp will be held in July. I went last year.

I asked Myra to go to Branson with Bob A. and me in May and she agreed. I will need to tell him this morning. I will ask her to come to my house that Thursday after work and then we will leave at 7:00 AM the next morning like we did this month. She is fun and I think we will enjoy ourselves.

Today I will have time after church and lunch to do the letters. I got the online letters out last Sunday but never got to those that go out in the mail. I am staying home this evening. Sixty minutes is on and after that Harry's Law. I will enjoy the relaxation.

I don't know where we will eat lunch today. John or Leslie usually makes that decision.

Perhaps more later...

2 comments:

Balisha said...

have a nice Sunday evening, Margie. We'll be watching the same programs.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Good! I like those programs and I like very little on TV anymore if it isn't on PBS.

I hope you had a nice weekend too.