Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Stupid Woman

Well, now I know just how stupid I am. I went to Brahms last evening and bought my yogurt and in a weak moment bought a half gallon of chocolate chip ice cream. Last evening while watching TV I ate a large bowl of it. Later at bedtime, I worried that I should not have bought it because I like it so much that I will be a glutton and eat it all in a couple of sittings. That problem is no longer a problem. I left it out overnight on the cabinet top. It melted, of course. :)

Today is another seven hour workday. I will have to look for something to do.

I talked to my brother-in-law yesterday as I had planned and we are going over to Cherryvale on Friday to the Just Us buffet for lunch. That will be good. They always have such a lot of veggies.

I went to bed at 8:30 last night. For some reason, I was very tired. I watched Antique Roadshow and that was it. Tonight I will watch The American Experience and Frontline on PBS.

More later... They kept me busy this morning...in fact, all day.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Quick! Get a straw! lol I have done things like that, too. Ice cream is one of my weaknesses, among too many other things.

Margie's Musings said...

I put it back in the freezer and it worked out fine. It refroze.