Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve

This will be a different New Years Eve. We were forecast rain turning to snow for today but the wet weather has once again passed us by. No rain in the forecast now and no snow either. We are suffering from the worst drought since the 20's. We have had very little rain since spring. All our leaves fell very early because of it.

I slept well last night but woke up aching all over. I must have slept in one position too long. Anyhow once I got up and began moving around most of my aches disappeared. I am still having a sore right forearm. It feels like someone punched my arm. And it's sore most of the time. It's been this way for a couple of months and seldom goes away.

Bob and I had planned to go to Owasso tomorrow and eat at the Olive Garden. Neither of us are much for staying up until midnight. Whether we go or not will depend on the weather.

I need to go back to the dollar store and get bubble bath and Kleenex today. I can't seem to remember to get everything I need on one trip.

I may clean my bathrooms today. I cleaned everything else day before yesterday. The bathrooms are not really dirty but they still could use a good scrubbing just on general principles.

I had a good crowd at Living the Questions last night. The only ones who did not come were Jack and Marilyn and they were out of town. Gary wasn't here either but he had no transportation. And Barbara was missing too. But everyone else made it. My dessert went over well.

More later...

No comments: