Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Back To Work

It's Wednesday and it's back to work. In order to make up for the lost day Monday, I will work all day today again. That should make up for the extra day off. I will just lose the holidays altogether.

I will come home at noon and warm up yesterday's casserole. Bob will come over and we will eat it again. Then I'll go back to work.

It's 13 degrees today so I will probably wear a coat to work. I have a blouse and sweater on but that may not be enough under these circumstances.

The rest of the week is pretty quiet except for Saturday. Leslie and I have a meeting at Joplin on Saturday from 9:00 until 5:00. We are both to be delegates at our church's World Conference in April and this meeting is something to do with that.

I need to get a letter off to Scott. It looks like something important. I have it in a large envelope and I just need to get a couple of stamps on it.

Keith called yesterday afternoon to wish me a Happy New Year. He is so good about those things.

More later...

No comments: