Monday, January 14, 2013

A Busy Week

This will be a very busy week. The first thing this morning I will return the video I rented on Saturday. Then I had better go to the market and get a few things. I will make meatloaf for lunch and we will have it with potatoes, veggies cottage cheese and tea. I have pudding left from yesterday and I still have cookies. That will be lunch/dinner.

Sometime today before work, I need to bake my two cakes for tomorrow and take mine and four others in the morning when I go up there to have my hair done.

I packed up several boxes of "stuff" yesterday morning and put the boxes in the garage. I hope to be ahead of the game in case my house sells this winter. I have several boxes of rummage and will need to have a rummage sale before I move anywhere. When I was going through some boxes I had boxed up right after Bob died, I found his gold bracelet. It has a broken clasp and I want to take it up to Eislie's Jewelry Store and have a new clasp put on it. Then I will wear it.

Tomorrow will be busy. I will need to come up with a fast noon meal because my hair appointment is at 10:00.

Wednesday I will need to pay the insurance on my house and car. But first I need to take the car in to Gary's to have the seat belt's fixed....again. The Honda company sent out a recall about four years ago and we took the car down to Bartlesville to have that same repair done. It was done twice before the light stayed off. Now it is having the same problem. This time I will have to pay for the repair. There is no recall this time. Maybe I can wait to pay the insurances on Thursday.

Saturday is our Martin Luther King service at Trinity Unity Methodist Church. I have to fix a crock pot of chili for that and bake a cake for the dessert. The service is at 10:30 in the morning. The morning afterward, I am off work again for the holiday celebrating his life.

Sunday I have the sermon at church. I have it all finished but will need to go over it again before Sunday. I got it finished a week ago.

No comments: